Caring Changes provides a range of outreach services across Sunderland, Washington and the Coalfields areas.
We offer one to one appointments at a venue convenient to you (including home visits, where appropriate), peer support and structured group work.
- Substance use, including harm minimisation, treatment options and relapse prevention.
Advice and guidance
- Coping strategies, boundary setting, respite and improving wellbeing.
- Upholding carers rights, support to attend or engage with other agencies.
- Communication with Wear Recovery.
- One to ones.
- Drop in peer support (tea and a chat). Connecting with others in similar situations can often help you to feel less isolated as well as feeling part of something.
Social activities, events and campaigns.
Practical help, signposting to
- health and wellbeing services,
- benefits/welfare advice,
- education, training and employment opportunities.